Monday, May 1, 2017

Book blog post

In my book club me and my friends never would leave on earth or another behind. Let's say if we forgot to read or we didn't read then we will help them get back to where we are. I help them out if they get lost or if they'd don't know what it means. They struggle I struggle we are all the same. In my book club we get along we are happy with it and it don't bother us. But the only thing that those is that quickwrite. I don't really like quickwrite because I don't really think it's important and it just waste are time. Another thing about my book club is that we always read but today one of my friends didn't read because they forgot. Maybe next time he would remember to do it so they don't have to do it again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you help each other out, Adrian! The quick writes are for me to check on your reading, to make sure you had thought about it as you read the night before!

    ReplyDelete